Registration for this course will be available soon.
This course opens the door to the profound world of Dream Studies from the perspective of Tibetan Medicine. Topics include:
- Dreams and the Subtle Body: How dreams arise in the mind from the point of view of Tibetan yogic science
- Dream Interpretation: The art of dream analysis, including the meaning and interpretation of dream symbols
- Medical Dream Diagnosis: Using dreams for diagnosis of illness and prognosis
- Dream Work: Dynamic techniques for overcoming blockages of energy and mind
- Dream Practice: Spiritual practices to develop dream clarity and prophetic capacity, and for differentiating between ordinary, symbolic, and prophetic dreams
- Dream Yoga: An introduction to the most profound study and practice of dreams in the Tibetan tradition